Electronic signature circuits
Do you still use a handwritten signature when you need to carry out complex signature processes on the same document?
Would you like to eliminate paper from your authorisation administrative flows?
Do you waste too much time getting everyone involved in the signature process to do their paperwork because they are geographically widely spread?
Signature and preparation of documents in one centralised point
Incita presents "Signature folder": This is a solution to problems managing electronic signatures on documents in an organisation, based on the leading electronic signature platform in the market, easy to personalise for your company, compatible with ENI signature policies, deployable in cloud and with more than 11 references in the Spanish market.
With Signature Folder you will be able to define and manage the simplest signature processes right up to complex flows with sequential and parallel phases. You will be able to manage different departments, areas and organisations, establishing the necessary mechanisms to meet the signature order and allowing signature delegation to another authorised user.
Signature folder is totally accessible over the internet through personalised portals for each user (Administrator, Document Preparer, Signee, Validater and Supervisor) and it has native mobile access interfaces for Android and Blackberry.
Single internet access point
From a single access point, you can carry out all the administrations, configurations, maintenance and definitions of the platform's signature processes, avoiding having to use multiple solutions.
Sign any type of document from your browser or your mobile
Personalised user portals
Signature folder has a series of internet portals that give access to the functional features for different types of user, easy to personalise to adapt to the company's look&feel.
- Administration Portal
- Document Preparer Portal
- Signee Portal
- Validater Portal
- Supervisor Portal
For signee, validater and supervisor users, Signature folder has native mobile applications for Android and Blackberry environments.
Signature folder is included in the award-winning ASF signature electronic signature platform by Incita, although it can be incorporated into other electronic signature solutions that might already exist in your organisation.
It supports all electronic signature formats as it can encrypt the document content. It thereby assures the authenticity of the origin, the integrity of the content and avoids document repudiation.
Each adaptation to any organisational structure
By means of defining users, departments, functional areas and other concepts, the signature processes can be adapted easily to the organisational structure of any company.
In order to avoid replication when defining the users, roles and departments, Signature folder allows integration with directories of roles and external users compatible with LDAP.
Signature processes can be defined so that they replicate the behaviour of the authorisation and signature processes in your company. To do this, Signature folder allows the creation of:
- Parallel circuits: It is not important in which order the document has to be signed. A minimum of roles can be established that should sign to continue the process.
- Sequential circuits: Pre-sets the order in which the document has to be signed sequentially linking up the different electronic signature acts.
- Mixed circuits: Combining both parallel circuits and sequential circuits.
The circuits defined could be reused by other roles or by other organisms, by means of creating a template that replicates the behaviour of this circuit.
Signature folder also includes the possibility that a user, with the right permits, can delegate their signature process to another person or role, a situation that often arises in an organisation.
Signature folder has a system of notifications to warn about any relevant events occurring in the system. By means of email, JMS or other implementable means thanks to its integration capacity, Signature folder will keep the participants in a signature process informed about their pending tasks.
Centralised documentation management
All documents likely to belong to an electronic signature process with several participants are stored in a centralised documentary repository that can include commercial solutions such as Alfresco or Documentum among others.
Integration of multiple applications via webServices
External applications can be integrated with Signature Folder by means of a collection of internet services presented by the functional features at the heart of the solution, giving access to the status of the processes, carrying out signature actions from third party applications, intranets, online signature gateways, etc.
The Signature folder solution can be deployed in different modes depending on your needs. From a stand-alone installation in your systems, to different deployments in cloud (public, private or mixed).
If, due to standard or regulation needs, it requires custom-built deployment, Signature folder is prepared to make hybrid deployments that contain one part deployed in stand-alone in your infrastructure and the rest in cloud, completely accessible and ready to integrate.
- Drastic reduction in the time required for signature processes
- Avoids trips for own and other staff to make the signatures
- Improves the service for your clients and suppliers
- Increases control and anti-falsification measures
- Eliminates paper
- Reduction of costs in infrastructure thanks to its deployment in cloud
- Centralisation of document electronic signature process
- Easy integration both via internet services and through the portals created for each type of user
- User management from a web administration console and capacity for incorporation with external user management systems (LDAP)
- Creation of categories, concepts, signature circuits, organisms, roles for signees, for easy adaptation to any organisational structure
- Capacity to process multiple types of documents and sign them in different signature formats
- Possibility of generating signature flows with a predetermined order, without it and with non compulsory signees
- Consultation regarding the status of the signature process for all documents
- Notification system for documents pending signature, finished or expired documents plus the creation of users and roles
- Integration with other ASF Signature electronic signature services and possibility of integrating with signature services from other platforms existing in your organisation
Signature formats supported:
- Adobe PDF signature
- Spanish Ministry of Justice